Thursday, April 28, 2011

OH, what a night!

Praising God that we are safe and alive tonight after tornadoes went by, too close to us for comfort! I pray that my friends in Macon fared well.
Well, I gained one pound back, which isn't a surprise. I'm going to hit the tracking and diet much harder today. I've been using the pedometer and average 3.5 miles walking per day at school. This gives me 3 activity points, which is great, but not MORE than I've been doing, so I still need to vamp up the exercise! Back to the regular routine today, but school lets out soon and those few weeks of summer will kill me if I don't get over eating at home all the time.
Promise to me: I will follow the plan today and do some form of exercise when I get home, probably weeding the garden, which counts!

1 comment:

  1. It is the hardest not to snack at home...That is why I sew. If I dont do something that keeps my hands busy.....I like to eat. So, I sew, go on computer, go outside, paint my nails(when they are wet...cant smudge them) play with colored pencils...etc. I will do anything to keep my hands busy Weed away

    ReplyDelete