Monday, April 18, 2011

first day of Spring Break

First of all, I'm so blessed that we were not affected by the storms over the weekend. Praying for the families that were affected.
So, I imagined getting all kinds of things done, but that's not going to happen. Did plant my flower bed, but I need more soil. Finished the veggie garden and spent 20 minutes lining up the water sprinkler so I can just turn it on and go. I went to the school and had lunch with James, which was nice because he's not yet embarrassed to be seen with me!
On the diet front: started out good, then had a minor meltdown and had 2 bowls of cereal after lunch. Not a huge problem, but I feel bad about myself now, which is one thing I'm trying to avoid. I have accrued 13 activity points and I still have 17 weekly points and 2 days to use them, so I should still lose this week. Plus, I usually can get 4-5 activity points for clogging tonight!
Looks like we will be doing Florida for a few days when I finish the summer reading program. We need to help DJ and Di get back and now have a wedding that falls within the same few days. I don't want to spend more than 3-4 days though, I only have 11 days to spend with Jim and James and we need to do something! Leaving DJ, Di, and Haylee is gong to kill me! But, they are adults and need to be in a place that has the resources they need. After all, I moved away from him, not the other way around.
(Must find the happy place!)

No comments:

Post a Comment