First weigh in results- I lost 2 pounds. My initial reaction was disappointment that I didn't lose 4 or 5 pounds. So I started to try to convince myself that 2 lbs is good and at this rate I'll reach my final goal by Halloween. So, feeling a bit better, I proceeded to the computer to go on the WW site and plug in my weight loss only to get YELLED at for losing TOO QUICKLY! OK, so I know that fast weight loss will only return and is unhealthy, but 2 POUNDS in a week is not fast! I probably should get a digital scale so I can get the tenths of pounds, maybe if it was 1.8 I wouldn't have gotten yelled at!
OK, ranting is over. I've lost 2 pounds. Goal for today: exercise. I should practice clogging since we have a performance Saturday and I don't want to screw it up! I need to make sure my costume still fits, too!
Have a happy Thursday!
Bad programming on the WW site. They specifically state the optimal wieght loss per week is 0.5 - 2.0 lbs but they must have programmed it as >= 2 to yell instead of >2 to yell :-)
ReplyDeleteWTG bonniebelle 2 pounds is the best way to do it. Keep up the good work. have a good performance Saturday. Keep tracking those points
ReplyDelete