Monday, April 25, 2011

emotional eating

When the going gets tough, I start eating! I had a bit of a rough weekend. My youngest son is hitting puberty, which is bad enough in itself, but add Autism and ADHD to the mix and it's quite challenging! We had an incident Saturday which involved stopping to talk to a police officer about the situation. My older son and his finacee and their daughter are moving back to Florida, which I hate but understand. My husband is wonderful! I hardly get to talk to my mom or sisters and I miss them. I guess I'm feeling sorry for myself again.
Time to list all the blessings I have: 1) two healthy, smart children, 2) a loving husband who'd do anything for me, 3) mom and 2 sisters I love, 4) friends that support my efforts, 5) a place to live and food on the table, 6) a job I love, 7) a car that runs well, 8) a safe place to live, 9) clogging, 10) God in heaven that gave me these blessings (that should have been number 1!)
Ok, I feel better now. I didn't track my points over the weekend or today, but I need to tomorrow to stay in the habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment