Ok, it has happened again! Seems like every time I go gung-ho and try a new diet/exercise plan, I get sick! I have a massive headache, seems like allergy-related. Since I know I didn't eat anything I'm allergic to (apples, chocolate, dairy gives me headaches), it must be seasonal. Had to eat something before I take any advil, BUT I did it right and had some Ezekiel bread with simply fruit jam-no margarine, and coffee of course.
Today's exercise plan: some yoga to loosen up the neck and shoulders (probably contributing to the headache), then our Sunday walk to the other side of the mountain. It's only .4 miles one way, but it's all down hill there, so it's all up hill back. Asthma usually kicks in, but I take the walking stick and keep a steady pace.
Got to thinking about the title for this blog and KNOW that thinking if I lose weight I'll be "perfect" is wrong (re-worded: I have to lose weight to think I'm good), but it is what it is. Hopefully working all this out in my mind will help me to stop thinking that way and begin to love me as I am...Maybe???
No comments:
Post a Comment