Well, I finally figured out the headache was from low blood sugar! I need to eat a snack before bedtime, which I know, but I always forget that when I start a diet.
So, we went for a ride yesterday up to Nantahala, which I've not yet seen. The road is a bit windy, so I was feeling carsick (on top of the headache) by the time we got there. Got a coke (3 points) to settle the stomach. My wonderful husband got a bag of potato chips, which he proceed to offer to me (and I can't resist) so I wasted 9 points on that! On the plus side- The lake at Nantahala is beautiful!
Before we left for the day, I stopped over to see DJ, Di, and Haylee. DJ and Di are fighting again. I think she may have PMS again this time, she's a different person when she's got PMS. I just pray they can stick it out and make this work for Haylee. Haylee is the sweetest baby you'd ever meet, so happy all the time! they are so blessed, I hope they realize that!
Well, as usually happens, my exercising went down the tubes; can't do anything for "me" when hubby is home. We did walk just a little at Nantahala, so I counted that (1 point) since it was up hill. Today I have clogging, such fun and great exercise! Off to work now!
No comments:
Post a Comment