Good Morning! 4:00 a.m. local time. I don't know what it is about me and sleep! I was too hot most of the night since hubby turned the a/c up to 82 degrees! Once I wake up, it's useless to try to go back to sleep, so I finally decided to just get up. I need to catch up on my WW points from last night; our computer is so slow in the evening I didn't bother last night! I've used all my weekly points and have started dipping into the exercise points, so I need to watch it today and tomorrow- weigh in Thursday.
One of the reasons I overeat is worry about my family. It could be James getting in trouble at school, Jim getting depressed, or anything with DJ (you never know with him!). He and Di have a love/hate relationship. I think they do love each other and are good for each other, they just need to mature a bit and take care of each other rather than always looking out for #1. They seem to finally have a plan and it involves them moving back to Florida. I was hoping they'd like it here, but knew all along they'd hate it. This rural community is too small for them, they need excitement and action. At least I have a relationship with Di and Haylee that I can build on and make sure stays strong!
Clogging last night was fun but I've forgotten the dances. It may be due to the migraine meds I took before going, they fuzz up my mind. I've determined that the headaches were NOT from low blood sugar, but a sensitivity to aspartame. I had stopped using it but bought some diet sodas the other day, that's when the migraines started again.It's always something!
Goal for today- Don't go over 29 points and exercise when I get home. I'm bringing my clogging shoes to work in case I have a moment to practice, too. Have a great day!
Clog away.. extra exercise and practice..two for the the price of one.
ReplyDeleteOK..started back on the very strict Phase I on my fat Flush diet today. Was doing Phase III for thepast couple years. Guess I was getting very lax. Tried on my capris now that we had a warm day. Not Pretty. Very Lumpy look. Very hard to button. So, starting today. Phase I, here I come. I will be following you. Thanks for the inspiration
OK what is the fat flush diet?
ReplyDelete