Thursday, April 21, 2011

disappointing but believeable

Weighed in and stayed the same (maintained). I had an entire days worth of points saved in activity points, but I guess the 2 afternoons of binging, even if not going way over points, was the killer. Unless I'm building muscle from all this yard work, after all it weighs more than fat (so they say!). I definitely do better when I'm working, staying at home is too tempting, even if there is no junk in the house.
I'm hoping to visit my uncle and his wife tomorrow. I'm purposely bringing my car to the dealership near them for the work it needs and trying to catch up with them. Plus, there's a mall there! I haven't been to a mall in almost a year! Being broke all the time makes that easier, but it's nice to get out into civilization now and then.
I'm trying not to feel discouraged about not losing this week, after all I didn't give it 100%, and I have to give it 100% for it to work for me. I'm trying to focus on the wedding in July we're I'll see all those people I haven't seen in a year, or even the class reunion in September, which I don't know if we can afford to go to. Events have never motivated me in the past, I really just want my husband to think I'm sexy and not fat. Plus I have a bunch of smaller clothes in the closet to wear!
Reminder to me: You are great! Focus on the positive! You are worth it!

3 comments:

  1. Staying the same...is better than gaining.
    Iknow its not easy but like you said, staying home makes it soooo much harder. Yo are out of your routine, give yourself a little break. Next week you will be back to your norm then you can expect more.Stay strong. Dont give up. You can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren, you always know the right thing to say to lift me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome, Bonnie! You can do it...I have no doubt! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete