Friday, April 15, 2011

so ready for the weekend and Spring Break!

Well, I have next week off, yeah! Yes, I know teachers aren't supposed to say things like that, but everyone looks forward to a few days off! There was a free BBQ lunch at school today, but I stuck with my zero point soup and snacks I'd packed. Of course, it helps that I'm not a huge fan of BBQ! Tonight we have the fish fry at church, which Jim is helping out at so I have to go support him and the cause. I figured out how many points it would cost and based my lunch on that, first time ever planning ahead on a diet! I usually count AFTER the fact!
 I wore the WW pedometer today and found that I do walk miles each day at school, 3.4 miles actually. That converts to 3 pointsplus points! Yeah!
Tomorrow is the performance at Young Harris college (unless it gets blown away in the windstorm tonight) so there's some more exercise. After that I'll do some gardening, that should be enough working out for a day! I am feeling very inspired by the comments friends and family have made, and that's keeping me motivated, please don't stop!
Gotta go each fish!

3 comments:

  1. So glad it's Spring Break! Sounds like you will be getting a lot of exercise! I need to borrow that podometer, I always wonder how far I walk in a day! Today I was on my feel nearly all day with Career Day, but it was great! I'm very proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are really thinking before doing. Good move. What a great way to not overdo. O hope you are having fun tonight. I always loved that soup. I also love salad with salsa on it instead of dressing. Then I can skip the fat. Enjoy your day tomorrow. Hope you get to clog. If not. Clog for your family, then you can still get in that exercise. WoooHooo great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the support, it really helps! KK- I'll have to let use use the pedometer one day and see how far you go, I'm sure it's much farther than me!
    Walking again-love the idea of salsa instead of dressing, still no points! thanks!

    ReplyDelete