So, today was a very productive day! Stayed on WW plan all day. I'm allowed 29 points plus the weekly allowance. Today I used 31 points, my lowest yet, and I'm not hungry! I made a big batch of the Zero points soup, then spent the afternoon filling pots with soil for our garden. I was wondering what to grow, but I think I'll plant the ingredients for the soup! I've had an herb garden for several years now and plan to grow thyme, rosemary, dill, basil, and chives.I may grow some cilantro again as well.
After my first post, I was worried that I might offend some of my family members with what I said. That's been a concern of mine my entire life, I want to be liked and hate to have people mad at me. That emotional behavior has contributed to my weight problem as I eat when I'm worried or stressed. I also buy on impulse, BUT didn't buy any candy or a cappuccino at the grocery store today! That is a major success! Signing off for now!
You and I have SO much in common! :)
ReplyDeleteKK-the only difference is that you are so darn cute! I wouldn't have guessed you as one that obsesses about what other people think! Here's to ending the bad and beginning the awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou and I will have to chit chat oneday about that! :) You too, my friend, are so darn cute as well! Your doing good and I'm very proud of you!!!
ReplyDelete