I keep forgetting that tomorrow starts Spring Break! I find myself saying, "I need to get that done before Monday." Than I realize that it can wait and I can actually relax for a minute.
I got to spend the day with Haylee yesterday, she's so precious! I'm going to hate it when they go back to Florida, dreading it actually. I knew all along that this day would come. It's unrealistic to expect a 21-year-old born and raised in Daytona Beach (with the beach, Bike Week, the Speedway, the nightlife, and all the excitement) to like living in Hayesville, North Carolina, where our biggest claim-to-fame is the annual Possum Drop on New Year's Eve! At least there are lots of resources for them and they have some friends and family there.
So how did this affect my diet? I wanted to eat a candy bar, but between the migraine I'd get since I'm allergic to chocolate and the wasted points, I convinced myself that it wasn't worth it. That's HUGE for me!
I did the clogging show yesterday. Di and Haylee came and Di videoed it, so I got to see once again how fat I am compared to the others. Probably why I can't keep up with them. I managed to stay on plan all day until 8 p.m. when I decided to have a handful of animal crackers, thinking they'd only be a few points only to find that they were 8 points!
Goal for today: finish planting in the flower bed, clean out water feature and grass around it. should be worth a good amount of points! Happy Palm Sunday!
happy planting..just kinda wishing that you hadn't called yourself fat. Sometimes it just works against you and makes you more depressed so you want to snack more. Just sayin'....thats what happins with me. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete