Wednesday, May 11, 2011

what stress?

Well, this has been a tough few days, and as usual I handled it with pure sugar. Had a small bag of Bit-O-Honeys in the a.m., then almost a whole bag of twizzlers in the p.m. (Thanks, Renee for helping me finish those off!) I would have had a wine cooler when I got home, but I took James to Contra dancing at the Folk School. It was fun in a weird sort of way. Usually, you don't see too many guys out dancing, but not here! All the men really knew what they were doing, especially when getting a little side-boob action when swinging me! Maybe I'm paranoid or just uptight from being a "Bostonian". Anyhow, James loved it and was laughing and talking the entire drive home! Good exercise, too, worth 6 points! Weigh-in is tomorrow, so I want to really stick within the points today so I'll show a loss on the morning scale.
"What is stressing you out?" you ask. Answer: What isn't? Hubby made me mad over something last night, but now I can't remember what. I'm sure it was important, though! James is doing great, I'm trying to make sure I spend more time with him. I've been mentally pre-occupied worrying about DJ and Di. Won't go into it here, but he's a very intense person, fun but intense! Knowing that my advice usually goes unheeded, I try to limit it to only the very important stuff, but even that goes unheeded. He's just determined to learn the hard way! Love him to bits, though! Work is always stressful just before testing, but I think Keumele, the testing coordinator, is way stressed, poor thing! I'll keep her and several others on the top of the prayer list!
Time for coffee!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a better day!!!!! Stay strong...Keep thinking of the weigh in all day, maybe that will help.

    ReplyDelete