Friday, May 6, 2011

The best news ever!

First of all, I lost 2 pounds which puts me below a plateau I've been on for over a year! But that's not the news! Di informed me that her and DJ have decided not to move back to Florida! Keeping in mind that DJ has always been very impulsive and never famous for thinking things through, I have guarded optimism that this will actually happen! Hardees has alluded that they are eying him for a general manager position at one of their stores, which would make him the youngest GM they've ever had. Di had not yet informed her family that they were planning to go back to FL (long story) so she seems relieved that she now won't have to.  But the best part is I get to see my baby girl all the time still!
The "old" me would have had some cake in celebration, but instead I just praised God and prayed that this happens.
I should go back to bed now, but I'd be getting up for work soon anyhow...

No comments:

Post a Comment