OK-so all-in-all I've lost 17 pounds counting the 10 I'd lost last year and managed to keep off. I'm noticing it in my clothes now as I walk down the hall and feel the panties slipping down-time to go shopping! I need to lose a few more for the breathing to improve I guess (asthma stinks!)
I was unable to make to clogging Monday due to the Autism Society meeting. I took James to Contra dancing Tuesday but just watched (holding Haylee!). Wednesday was James' trial Karate lesson, he begins real classes Saturday. Last night was his band concert. It's been a busy week! I must go for a walk or something tonight! Tomorrow is a clogging dance, but I can't participate because I wasn't at practice Monday, but we can park far away and go watch it, that counts as exercise! I'm still wearing the pedometer to work and logging 2-3 activity points per day so that's good!
DJ and Di have found a trailer to rent near Di's boss. This is good because they've become friends and can ride to work together and save gas! It's also closer to her job but about the same distance to DJ's as it is from here, just from the opposite direction. They move in June 1st. I miss them already, but have plans to kidnap Haylee every Saturday afternoon and keep her until Sunday morning, so I'm still guaranteed to see tham at least once a week!
I've got to go plan the points for the day. I keep all my friends and family in daily prayer and hope God blesses them today!
No comments:
Post a Comment