Friday, November 11, 2011
I'm sick of it
Right this moment in time, I can't get out of here fast enough.I'm sick of having no money, no time and no respect. I'm sick of the things that are important to me being ridiculed and laughed at and much less important than things that matter to others, especially those I live with. I'm sick of coming in second to a rusty old car and our son being even further down on the list. I'm sick of having to justify a $5 expense that would have saved me 45 minutes of extra work while he spends all kinds of money for car parts. I literally feel sick over the fact that the counselor said he can do nothing for my son's obsession because the boy sees nothing wrong with it, like father like son in so many ways, so now what do I do? Medicate him until he's lethargic so he stays out of trouble? I'm sick, yet happy, that James was not accepted into a summer camp because of his disability, only to find out later that one of the people in charge has been accused of tying a child to a chair and slapping him in the face. What's wrong with people? Who can be trusted? If I leave here, will it be any better somewhere else? I love my husband, but if he stays here and I leave I won't have to put up with him on a daily basis, which would be great from where I stand right now! I know I should be very grateful that everyone I care for is healthy, and I am VERY grateful for that. But, can't I wish for a better life, with enough money to pay the bills without worrying myself into headaches every month and services to better help my son? I'm beginning to feel very let down and I'm questioning my faith, which scares me. Not sure what to do at this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment