Now that I've decided I need to go to MA, I can't get there quick enough! The lists of plusses to go there keeps growing: closer to mom, Kim, Linda, nephews, cousins, friends. Also closer to Philadelphia and Baby Girl (DJ &Di, too!);job with more $ better benefits, shorter days, closer to services to help James and possibly even summer camp opportunities that he's always rejected for here (too Autistic for "regular" camp, not Autistic enough for special camp...); closer to civilization (this was refreshing at first, but now I'm over it!); maybe I'll even find a church with an active youth group. James would be coming with me, not staying here, since there are many more services and opportunities for him there, plus I'd have more support and family that I could recruit to help me with him. Jim will be fine here fending for himself.
The one reason I have to stay is that I love my current job, the students, my bosses and co-workers. Unfortunately, that's not enough anymore...
This blog started with my desire (lifelong) to lose weight, and I fell off that bandwagon for a while. I even canceled my WW account to save a few bucks, but I'm back on. I maintained my weight this week, but today is a new day!
Must get ready for the last day of "intermission" as some of the kids call it. It has been a good week! I have to take Monday off to bring James to the doctor to discuss the issues we're having with him and determine if he needs a med change, so it will be a 3 day weekend- desperately needed right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment