Monday, January 23, 2012

Staying positive is hard!

So, at first I was going to complain (again), but when I read my last post I decided I need to quit-yer-bitching, so to speak and decide where to go from here.
So, for now, I'm not going to Massachusetts for a job, my certificate still has not gone through (since 9/22/11!). Plus, I really LOVE my job, although more $$ would be great!
James has been moved to a school in the same district in which I work to free Jim up during the day so he can get a real job. After a rough start, and many schedule changes, James had a great day today! We have a plan for the rest of this year and possibly next year, so he's good for now. Jim has been applying for jobs in Franklin, diligently for once, so hopefully something will come soon. If he can get similar hours to mine for now we can drive together until we're in a better position to buy something there.
What started the little meltdown I was experiencing was the realtor telling us we probably won't be able to sell our house for what we owe, which is $16,000 less than we paid for it only two years ago! That's insane! He made some suggestions that may work to get us to Franklin, but we need to be patient and creative.
As far as the weight loss goes, I had to drop weight watchers and have had a really hard time sticking to a diet. Since I'm an emotional eater and have been so stressed out, I've gained 4+ pounds since November. I tried to start an exercise journal, but haven't been exercising enough to make me feel good doing it.
SO, the plan is to exercise each day after I pick up James from school (I probably should WALK over to get him since it's only across the street!) and count my blessings instead of frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment