Ok, so I maintained my weight this week, which is a victory because I thought I'd gained again! Not looking so good for the next weigh-in though! Having all these make-up snow days after testing has concluded makes no sense. Of course, there is a huge group that has to re-test this week, so why don't we just let the others stay home? It would make crowd control a lot easier and reduce the chances of mis-administration of the re-test settings. Just saying...
On the home front, DJ, Di, and Haylee have moved out (sort of). I'm not feeling really good about this, I worry about them so much. They are so young and clueless and have have their priorities all awack! I try so hard to be positive and speak positive in the hopes that the positive aura will surround them and turn them around, but I'm not seeing it yet.And that beautiful baby is in the middle of it all. They are both wonderful people, have so many good qualities, but sometimes it's hard to see them when they insist on dramatizing the negative! The sad thing is, they remind me so much of how clueless and self-absorbed I was. I was about 24 when I started to see the light, and it's been slow progress since then. I'd also made many mistakes that I'm still paying for 24 years later! I guess our genes call for us to learn the hard way, I just hope they learn!
All we can do as parents is let go and let God. Like I tell my girls,God knows what we want and need. Keep them in prayer and God will be there to do the rest. Pray that God would put a hedge of angels around that sweet precious baby,and don't forget to have faith. Mary
ReplyDelete