Sunday, June 19, 2011

the roller coaster has stopped (for now!)

What a week! Going from the highest of highs Sunday to the lowest of lows Monday, only to find out that false accusations were made and someone was accused before all the avenues were tried. Good thing the accuser can be a man and not only apologize, but promise to make it right. The best thing in all of this is that the accuser finally sees and acknowledges how quick he is to judge certain people, and wants to make it right. I'm glad the accused can accept the apology and be open to things, maybe, finally changing.
I did lose 2 pounds this week! My computer crashed on Wednesday and I just got it back; funny how you don't realize how much time you spend on something until it's no longer there to to use! Anyhow, I haven't been on the WW site to log in my weight loss or foods since the crash, and I know I'll never remember at this point all that I ate, so I'm going to try to watch on my own and see what the scale says on Thursday.
Busy week again, VBS Monday-Friday from 9-12, then various activities almost every night. Plus we need to fit in math practice, French, and instrument practice! I'm tired just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment