Whew! What a crazy few weeks it's been, both personally and professionally. Testing didn't end until the last full day of school, how crazy is that! Although, it would make more sense to have testing the last week of school rather than 3 weeks out; those that passed just come to school and play while the rest prepare to re-test.
I lost one pound this week, which puts me at one-over-par for where I was, but still closer! Finding time to log my WW points combined with the male of the species wanting fattening foods all the time (there is only so much time in a day!) has become challenging. Now that DJ and Di are completely moved into their own place, I may have more time, but I doubt it as I didn't spend a whole lot of time doing for them (only worrying about them!).
Good news! DJ's divorce should be final by this Wednesday, then he has to wait 30 days and he and Di can get married! Yeah! They both sounded very positive about it, and I sensed something different (in a good way) in both of them today. Haylee's baptism is being put off until her family can come down from PA, which should be next month. So, they are on the right track!
I get to spend some time with James the next few days. He'll be coming to work with me. We'll probably be the only ones in the building, as usual, but that's OK. Clogging Monday, Contra Tuesday, Karate Wednesday, concert in Chattanooga Thursday (Uriah Heap!), and hopefully sleep on Friday because Haylee comes on Saturday for our weekly time together. Sounds like a plan!
Busy week coming up.....but sounds like fun. Enjoy yourself :)
ReplyDelete